This medical technology start-up created in 2017 uses Artificial Intelligence for medical issues.
They now have 44 employees and are looking to expand their infra team with the recruitment of a Windows system engineer.
His/her objective will be to help them maintain and secure the company's infrastructure workstations (100 users).
They have 17 nationalities in their teams, so fluency in English is essential.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
The Windows System Engineer will be responsible for :
- Install, administer and configure workstations.
- Account Management
- Be responsible for the security of the information system (understands the need for regulatory compliance).
This job is for you if :
- You have already managed a Windows-based computer system.
- You are familiar with account management.
- You have already worked in an environment where security standards are important (ISO 27001).
A plus? You speak un petit peu français ;)